Thursday, June 27, 2013
Scene in my back seat
This has been the scene lately in my backseat and it melts my heart each time. Bailey has a tendency of getting upset in the car for a number of reasons... the sun is in his eyes, he can't get his drink out of the cup holder, he can't get his drink open, he dropped/threw his snack/baa/drink/toy, he wants to watch the tv and I said no... you get the point. It can be quite frustrating some days. But then I discovered the lovely trick of asking Ainsley to hold his hand whenever he gets upset. And it works like a charm! Ainsley feels like a big girl because she is being helpful. Bailey feels comforted. And I relish in the calm and quiet of sweet sister and brother love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
This is just too precious!
This is just too precious!
Post a Comment