Ainsley's preschool, Casner Christian Academy, is known for going a little over the top to put on the cutest programs. This year Ainsley's class were puppy dogs and performed "How much is that doggie in the window" in these adorable puppy costumes. They also performed the chant:
"I'm a good doggie with a heart so true.
Wouldn't you like to take me how with you?"
Gosh! The only thing that is more precious than that is how excited Ainsley was to be a puppy and how proud she was to say her chant. I know why the school goes to all this effort - it absolutely melts parents' hearts! Ainsley is on the far right about to perform.
This was Ainsley's favorite part below. She got to crawl around on the floor with a bone in her mouth. When she told me about this part I thought she was probably joking. But nope. So fun for 3 and 4 year olds!
And here the kids are with their teacher, Ms Harrell, for their bow. Ainsley's right in the middle.
We will take you home with us, sweet puppy!!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment