Friday, June 7, 2013

How we spend our days


Here are a bunch of pictures of this and that showing how we spend our days.  Most of these pictures are from my phone because that is what I always have handy.  Above is Ainsley and George on one of our lunch dates.

This is where Ainsley spends most of her playtime in her room.  Always at this window seat with her princess dolls and their clothes and her dollhouse.



Bailey getting some snuggles from Daddy.


A sweet moment that I was actually able to snap a picture of before it passed.  This was a little TV downtime after an afternoon of hard play.  Bailey was rubbing Ainsley's back as they were watching.  It was pretty adorable!


Bailey loves his trains!  The longer the better.




Ahhhhh... nothing like the beginning of the season of popsicles!





This is the first time that Ainsley cleaned her room entirely without being asked.  She came running in my room to tell me that she had a surprise for me.  She was so proud!  I hope this trend continues. 



Ainsley's ballet class on the day that they got their costumes for their recital.  Bailey had no qualms about jumping right in the mix!


Sweet brother and sister love!


Backyard tea party...



Bailey doing some chopping.  These toys have become some of his favorites lately.


And lastly, a rare picture of George and I at a recent dinner party.  I love our kids... but oh, how I love date nights too!


No comments: