
Yesterday was one of those days that makes being a parent really interesting. First, I showed up at Ainsley's school to pick her up only to find her standing in the middle of the room with her tights around her ankles and her dress up under her chin. She was rolling her belly in a weird way with a big smile on her face. Hmmm, hadn't seen this one before. Maybe she was hot, or maybe she had a tag bothering her... or maybe she's going to grow up to be an exhibitionist. I guess, only time will tell.
Then after naps, she was helping me refill the bird feeder by carrying the bag of bird seed. She accidentally dropped it and exclaimed "d*mn-it". At first I wasn't sure that was really what she said so to clarify things for me she then continued to pick it up and "accidentally" drop it and say "d*mn-it" over and over and over until I could distract her with another activity. Hmmm... wonder where she picked up this one. Oops.
And to top the night off, Ainsley made THE BIGGEST poo I have ever seen... in the bath. Yep, I guess that is just how some days go when you have a two-year old. Sigh.
1 comment:
laughing out loud!!!
Post a Comment