These pictures are from a few weeks ago when Bailey was teething and had a cold. He had been up a lot during the night and since he wasn't feeling well, he would actually stay in one place for a while and snuggle. It was a tired mommy's dream!! Now Bailey has a lil stomach bug (read lots and lots of diarrhea diapers!) so we are getting a bit more of this snuggle time this week too. I feel badly that he's not feeling well but I'm enjoying the silver lining! :)
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Lil Snuggler
These pictures are from a few weeks ago when Bailey was teething and had a cold. He had been up a lot during the night and since he wasn't feeling well, he would actually stay in one place for a while and snuggle. It was a tired mommy's dream!! Now Bailey has a lil stomach bug (read lots and lots of diarrhea diapers!) so we are getting a bit more of this snuggle time this week too. I feel badly that he's not feeling well but I'm enjoying the silver lining! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Random, but just wanted to say you look too cute in your glasses! Love 'em.
Post a Comment