Bailey has been taking steps for several weeks now but on Christmas Eve, George and I counted 10 in a row! He is still crawling or cruising most of the time but can balance on his own for longer and longer periods and today I finally got some of those steps on camera. Having him upright has been causing a bit more friction between him and Ainsley lately because I think she is starting to see him as more competition. She is still a sweet sister but there have been a few more time-outs in Ainsley's world lately. I guess that is just part of it. We're so proud of our little walker!!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Walking Boy!
Bailey has been taking steps for several weeks now but on Christmas Eve, George and I counted 10 in a row! He is still crawling or cruising most of the time but can balance on his own for longer and longer periods and today I finally got some of those steps on camera. Having him upright has been causing a bit more friction between him and Ainsley lately because I think she is starting to see him as more competition. She is still a sweet sister but there have been a few more time-outs in Ainsley's world lately. I guess that is just part of it. We're so proud of our little walker!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment