Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Knitting Machine


My mom has become a knitting machine! She's awesome and made the adorable dress and hat Ainsley is wearing and the sweet vest Bailey has on. The thing that cracks me up is when I was pregnant with Ainsley and she was making her a blanket Mom would make comments like, "I'm not going to be the type of grandma that makes clothes. I can knit blankets and hats but I can't do clothes." Ha! And now she's made 2 cardigans, a dress, a vest, 4 blankets, several hats, and more wash cloths than I can count! She's amazing and I cherish everything she makes for these lil people. Love you Mom!!

Ainsley's working hard to crack a pistachio. :)



We didn't think Bailey's vest was going to fit him yet so we just put it on top of this jammy shirt. But he was bigger than we thought already and it fit great and he looked so precious so we took a bunch of pics even though his outfit doesn't do his vest justice.

No comments: