After much internal debate, I finally decided to go and get Ainsley's hair cut. Although last summer I snipped a few scraggly pieces, this was her first official haircut. I debated so long because some days her hair has so many sweet curls that you you couldn't really tell that it was all different lengths and her unexpected curls were just so pretty.... but then there were the other days when her hair was just straight and mullet-like that I couldn't stand it.

So.... I figured it was time. We went to a recommended Cool Cuts for kids and she did so well. The stylist popped in a Dora and at that point Ainsley could have cared less what was happening.
Sadly, I didn't think to get a before shot... or an official after shot... but here are a few cute pics of the process. We did get a certificate that included a lock of her hair for her baby book though.



Her hair did end up a little shorter than I was anticipating but putting my sentimental sadness aside, it looks pretty cute. I just hope that at least some of her lil curls come back. Love you lil bug.
1 comment:
We just got back from getting Trip's 100th haircut and I saw your post. It's nice to think that I won't have to go as often with Anna Kate!
Post a Comment