This started out as a simple, calm, color-sorting activity that got way out of hand and a lot more fun! I started out having Ainsley sort the different colored feathers into different containers which kept her happily occupied for 10ish minutes. But then the afternoon wiggles set in and she realized it was much more fun to dump all the feathers out, throw them in the air...
...twirl and dance on them...
...roll around in them...
...pretend to sleep in them...
...and just be an all around crazy child. I blame this on her father's genes. ;)
1 comment:
Loving all of the latest posts! And what a fun activity to try with Avery, though I'll have to do it when I have someone around to help pick them up. :) Does A fix you meals with her new kitchen? It's so cute when they bring you things to eat. Can't believe you were able to hide it for 6 months!
Post a Comment