Friday, July 10, 2009

Prego Belly Picture Compilation

What up party people? It's George. Johanna was showing me all the weekly pregnancy pictures we've taken of her, so I decided to drop 'em into a video maker real quick for the blog. Kinda fun to see how her belly got bigger and bigger. Johanna added the soundtrack and I think it turned out ok. Can't wait for that little girl to get here!

6 comments:

Linda said...

George and Johanna.....what a sweet tribute. I love you......and can't wait to be Grandma Graue.

May birthing go well.......

Have fun at the movie tonight.....

ellie621 said...

Oh that's the sweetest!! so glad you're having this time to reflect on your little girl (and johanna)'s growing up to be a big 7?8?9? pounder! :)

Fema said...

That was great!

The Allen's said...

you'll love having that later! can't wait to meet baby peyton and see what a beautiful girl she will be!

Leslie said...

That was wonderful. I loved it! I'm keeping my cell with me at all times -- can't wait to hear that Baby P's on her way.:) Good luck, you two!

Louanne said...

I love it!!! What a wonderful video, you were so good about getting the belly shots.

Come on baby girl!!!