Yesterday, the 4th of July, was our due date. No baby yet.... but we had a great day regardless. It was one of my goals to be able to walk the dish, a 3.7 mile hike with several hills on Stanford's campus, up until my due date and so yesterday George and I started the day with my all-time favorite hike. It wasn't the easiest, but it was a gorgeous day and I was happy to be out enjoying it. Later that evening when we were watching fireworks with friends, our little girl was hopping and bopping about. It was hilarious because although I didn't think the fireworks were all that loud, she would jump and kick with each bang. It was fun to feel, at least in part, that we were celebrating the holiday as a family of three. Happy 4th of July everyone!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Due Date!
you look so great!! congrats on the hike! maybe you should do it again since lil P isn't getting things going on her own!! :)
Hang in there! And sleep sleep sleep sleep...
Hey guys! The suspense is killing me! I keep checking your blog just waiting patiently...we are praying for you guys and can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl. Love ya'll...The Bates
Post a Comment