Here's a few random pics that capture our days...
Love this one I got while trying to take a picture of the kids in their cute church clothes. Of course they were way more interested in playing with each other than looking at the camera but I think I love it even more that way. Makes it more true to life and their sweet stage.
Ainsley and I being silly at a lunch date before swim lessons. The way the kids mother's day out schedules are now, I have mornings with each of them by themselves and while this leaves less time just to myself, I love getting to have that one-on-one time with each of them. It is so special and I try to cherish it even during hectic weeks.
Bailey helping me with the best part of baking! He has become my little buddy in the kitchen lately and is always wanting to help. I love it!
Full moons!! Enough said. :)
The last Friday every month, Ainsley's school puts on a music program that they call Sing Song. These two pics are taken at a lunch date with Mommy and Daddy after Ainsley's Sing Song. She ordered a spinach salad - said that was all she wanted - and then proceeded to eat it all. That's my girl!!
The joy of earrings. She was so excited when she realized her fake earrings didn't hurt her ears anymore. :) Silly girl!
Our lounging man! In this pic, he is actually laying on top of me. Ha!
Arrrrggggg! Ainsley, the swim lessons pirate!!
These wee ones keep life busy, but even on the whiney, nothing-seems-to-please-them days, they bring us lots of smiles and laughs!





No comments:
Post a Comment