Friday, March 8, 2013

Daddy Daughter Dance


The Sunday after Valentine's Day George took Ainsley to the Daddy Daughter dance at Austin Country Club.  It was absolutely precious and Ainsley was so giddy with excitement and kept calling it the ball!  She even commented that George's outfit wasn't fancy enough for the "ball" before he had a chance to put on his suit.  Once they got to the "ball," Ainsley ate princess food, made a princess crown which she then proceeded to sleep in that night and wear on and off for the next week, and got to dance with real princesses.  She was in little girl heaven!  It has melted my heart to hear her chatter on and on about it even weeks later and I'm so blessed to have such a sweet husband who is such an amazing daddy!!



Below is a picture of the picture that they took at the "ball" and I can't seem to rotate it, but wanted to include it because I was shocked by how grown up Ainsley looks!  She is getting so big, I can hardly believe it!

1 comment:

Caitlin and Mike said...

This is so precious!! We can't wait for an event like this...Ainsley is such a beauty!