A few weeks ago Bailey and I spent our solo morning together working at the car wash (yeah!). I filled small tupperwares with whip cream and chocolate sauce and gave him a few cars to drive through the "mud" and then clean off. He was hilariously serious about it and worked hard for quite a while. Above is the only picture I could get of him actually looking at the camera. He was just too hard at work to take a break - hilarious!
He was also funny about not really liking to get the cars that dirty. In my head, I thought that would be half the fun for him esp since this boy is never clean! But instead, I spent most of the time getting the cars messy so that he could clean them off in the water. He was so precise about it all and would line them up on the wash cloth to dry when he was done.
This game was a huge success and he took some serious convincing ie. bribery to stop without throwing a fit. We ended up going through and entire bottle of whip cream, half a bottle of chocolate syrup and then moved on to mustard. Not as pretty but it was the only thing we had extra of in the fridge that wouldn't stain. Oh and we probably wasted a lot of water. Not something we will do everyday but lil man sure did have fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment