Saturday, March 23, 2013
Ainsley declares...
Pointing out how her apple slices have browned a bit, she says, "God just made these apples a little yucky like this, but it's ok because it is just how God wanted them to be."
One night after George closed her bedroom door for the night, she starts yelling over and over, "I love you more than ice cream Dadda! I love you more than chocolate sandwich!" Needless to say, I think he went in for another hug and kiss. :)
At least once a day she will stand against the wall and say, "look how much bigger I am getting now."
On the way to school one morning we were talking about Bailey's upcoming birthday and she said, "On Bailey's birthday he will be two, and then on his next birthday he will be three, and on his next birthday he will be four, and on his next birthday he will be five. And then he will be an adult!"
When we were on a walk around the block she said, "I'm looking for bees Momma. I want to find one so that I can thank him for making my honey." (she gets warm honey water to drink when she is coughing.)
She is accurate on most of her pronunciation with the exception of adding the 'gr' sound to random words. For instance she says thank you for her 'gr-prises' (surprises) and asks if she has to get her temperature taken with the 'gr-mometer' (thermometer). I love these little mispronunciations, because it means she isn't all grown up yet.
"Do you know why God made puppy doggies? For Bailey. Because they make him smile."
Usually at some point during her afternoon quiet time she will yell down, "Mommy, you can come up and wipe my bottom when I'm all done going poopoo. Don't come up now because I need privacy. I will call you when I'm all done." We always laugh because she acts like it is our privilege to do so.
Sadly, when Bailey gets frustrated with Ainsley he will often pull her hair. After one such attack she was sobbing, "I don't want a baby brother! Baby boys pull hair! I want a baby sister because baby sisters don't pull hair!!" Not sure where she got this logic.
She still tells us that she loves us the whole world, which melts our hearts each time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment