Sunday, December 30, 2012
Ballet Recital
A few weekends ago, Ainsley had her first ballet recital! We started her in a sweet little dance class this fall that goes over tap, ballet, and a small amount of gymnastics. She's in class with one of her besties, Charlotte, and they are too, too cute together. For the recital they "performed" a tap dance to "Let It Snow" and it was so precious! Above are the girls outside before the recital and below are our little snowflakes on stage.
The group (five 3 year olds) have been practicing in front of us parents for weeks in an attempt to get comfortable with a crowd. But they were all still a bit overwhelmed on stage and didn't do as many of the dance steps as I have seen them do in class. Still it was a positive experience and and I was impressed with all that Ainsley remembered and performed. She was enthralled with watching the big girls dance and with the roses that Daddy gave her afterwards. :)
Here Sarah and I are with our lil dancing cuties!! Such fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment