Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby Wills



About a month ago, the amazing Rachael drove up for a visit with her three kiddos and sister.  I just had to snuggle her sweet new baby Wills and Rachy was nice enough to make that happen!!  He was just adorable and had all those little baby qualities that my little babies just don't have anymore.  Just love that little face!!


Baby Wills napping (almost) in a laundry basket... I guess when you have three kids three and under you make things work.  :)
 

The "big" kids having a snack and some quiet TV time minus Bailey who I think was napping.


 The lovely Anna-Kate...


My little monkey sneaking snacks at one point during all of the commotion of the day!


Here's our attempt at a group shot!  Mackenzie in the middle is pregnant with her first and we wanted to do that really awkward picture where you put your hands on the pregnant belly and then all the kids joined it.  It was pretty cute and funny!  I'm not sure why my kids are both naked.  Either way, it was a really fun day of getting to love on each other and their kids and getting to have at least a few moments of real conversation.  Thanks for making the drive Kenze and Rach!  We missed you Kelli!


1 comment:

Rachael said...

We're ready to come back! Let's plan it after New Years.