Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Visit from my Mom & Brian


This past weekend, my mom and youngest brother, Brian, came for a visit. This was the first time Brian met Ainsley and the first time Mom has seen her since she was 3 weeks old - so we all had a lot of fun. And thankfully, they were both so sweet and flexible about being on Ainsley's schedule because at times she made things quite interesting.


We hiked Mount Bonnell to show Mom and Brian a view of the city, which brought back some nostalgic memories because the last time George and I did this I was pregnant and now we have our wee with us.







It was an absolutely gorgeous weekend to be out and about so we also visited Austin's botanical gardens and, because it seems I just can't stay away, the pumpkin patch again. And I'm pleased to say we actually bought pumpkins this time.




My mom has masterfully knitted Ainsley several sweet things and here she is working on Ainsley's baptism blanket.



Thanks for coming to visit Mom and Brian! :) This duck sure does keep life fun.



**Side note - this post was entirely done on my new Mac thanks to all the comments and help I got from the Iphoto vs. Blogger post. Thank you!!! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Johanna and George,
We had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your Austin with us. And Ainsley.....our precious girl.....thanks for those sweet smiles and giggles. Love, Grandma Graue