Thursday, October 22, 2009

Iphoto vs. Blogger

Hello out there.... for my birthday (and since I'll be starting school soon) I got a new computer. After much debate, I went back to my roots and got a MacBook Pro. I've fought and struggled to readjust to all the nuances that make up a Mac and am left with one puzzle that I can't figure out. How do I upload pictures from iphoto to blogger? I've posted this question on blogger and Mac discussions alike and have yet to hear a response. So since I know several blog-buddies read this I thought surely someone must use both iphoto and blogger and could help me out. Please!!! Please!!! Until then, I am laboriously moving pics to George's computer in order to upload them. This could be a deal breaker for me and my new Mac, so please help!

3 comments:

Sabien said...

Hi Joanna,

I was just making a round of all the baby blogs I have bookmarked and saw your question.
I don't use blogger myself but to post pics on Facebook I always move them (copy them) from iPhoto to a new folder on my Desktop and upload from there. Annoying but it works for me.
Hope that helps!
Sabien

Mark and Kat said...

Okay,

Here you go. I don't move my pics, I just go to the root folder that iPhoto actually stores the original files in. Depends a little on where and how your files are organized, but this is the gist.

You should have a left navigation bar, choose: Pictures> iPhoto Library> Originals> "year" (ex:2009)> "month" (ex:10)> "photo.jpg"

Hope that helps. That way everything stays in its place. Once you load it a couple of times, it is so easy.

Good Luck. Let me know if that doesn't work out.

Snack said...

That baby is quite cute I must say. Does she enjoy ice cream as much as George "the lamda chi legen" Peyton does?

I miss you guys. I just realized you guys are living in Austin! That is awesome. I hope I can see you guys sooner than later.

Snack