Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who do I look like?

By request, here are the few digital pictures I have on my computer of George and I when we were little. I'll let you be the judge on who you think Ainsley looks like. George....


or me...

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, now I don't know! She is a mix for sure. But, now seeing George as a baby I can definitely see the resemblance! You were both cute babies, so either way is great for Ainsley!

ellie621 said...

i love that you put these pics up! i see your eyes and george's mouth and nose. and i bet each month you'll see her look slightly more or less like one of you. what a cutie!!

Leslie said...

Ainsley's Fry cousins voted and decided she looked the most like their Uncle George.
To me she looks just like George, but that could be because I remember him when he was that age. He was such a little cutie, too.
She's sweet like her momma, though. I can't wait to see her again!