Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


We have a great little pumpkin patch close to our house and have frequented it a few times so far this fall. First, Ainsley and I went when my best friend Rachael, her mom, and little Trip visited us for the day this past week when George was out of town. We went during nap time, so Lou was pretty tired but we got a few good shots.

While we were there, I saw this great pile of pumpkins being ignored by all the other moms taking pictures of their little ones. Score, I thought, a perfect pumpkin throne for my little diva. Only later did I realize that these were the rotten pumpkins and I was the only bad momma to make her child sit on them! Oops... Not to mention she was so tired, she couldn't hold her head up anymore. Double bad momma!


Then a few days later we visited the patch with the new moms group from church, this time with all the kiddos in costumes. Everyone was too cute and this time Lou had just woken up so although she was a little overwhelmed and not quite full of smiles, at least her eyes were open. Here's all the mommas with their little kiddos....




Ellie, our good friend from California who has graciously shared Austin with us, and her lady bug Claire...




My little fairy, minus the wings, with her "really mom?" expression. Already a teenager...



No comments: