Monday, October 12, 2009

Giddy Up


Being the wonderful sentimental pack-rat that she is, my mom saved this cowgirl outfit from when I was little. When I was hugely pregnant, we had such a good time exploring boxes and boxes of old baby clothes from my brothers and me and selecting a special few to dress my little girl in. This was one of those outfits... although I was a much plumper child and the window of time when this actually fit was much shorter than it would be for Ainsley. The picture below of my brother Matthew and me was taken when I was 6 to 8 weeks old and this sweet little number is cutting off the circulation in my arms, legs, and neck. Ainsley, on the other hand, is twice as old as I was and still has plenty of room to wiggle. She must have gotten her Daddy's genes on this one.




And because I couldn't help myself, here's her cute little cowgirl ruffled tush...


2 comments:

Rachael said...

Soooo cute! Now that I see the picture of you as a baby, I want to see a picture of George. I think Ainsley favors you, but must have a good mix of both parents. Can't wait to see you soon!

ann said...

The boots are the best!!!! Ainsley is such a cutie pie.