Eleven years ago today, George and I ran into each other on our way to our 8am class and while making small talk he asked me out on our first date. We went to a restaurant in Fort Worth called Lucille's and I can still remember what I wore - a twirly navy blue skirt and a boat neck red sweater. I found out later that he made the reservation two weeks in advance hoping for a date (not necessarily with me, but just with someone). We had both been on lots of first dates but who could have predicted then that that night would have been our last first date and the start to the rest of our lives. In the past eleven years, our lives and our relationship have been blessed far more than I ever dared to dream or knew to hopeful and I am eternally grateful. I love you George!
Friday, February 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment