Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bath Time Babe


Here are some pictures of two of Caroline's first few baths.  As you can tell by the different outfits and towels at the end, I jumbled the pictures up together a bit so they were sequential.  Being the third, she hasn't had nearly as many baths as the other two when they were her age, but when she gets one (at least twice a week... I think/hope) she likes it.  Like the other two she loves the warm water but I find her looking up towards me for reassurance from time to time in a way that I don't remember with Ainsley and Bailey.  And she is so patient and has only once cried afterwards when I'm trying to hurry and dry her off.  I love these bath time pictures (thanks to my mom!).










Ainsley, of course, always my attentive big helper.











No comments: