Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick lil Girl


Yesterday Ainsley got her very first ear infection. :( She has had a cold for about a week so I've been on the lookout, but Thursday night when she was awake crying on and off all night, it was clear something was wrong. It was a rude awakening how blurry-eyed George and I were on Friday after being up half the night... in a few short months this is going to be our life with a newborn. Yikes!! Not quite ready for that! Anyway, Ainsley is on medicine now and although she still has fever on and off and isn't always her usually happy self, we're sure she's on the mend.

1 comment:

The Nivens' said...

Poor girl! I'm so impressed she made it this long without having an ear infection. Riley just got over her first ear infection (at 2 months of age!!!!) and we go to the Dr. on Friday to make sure it's gone. They are noooo fun! Poor girl. Hopefully she is feeling better! Love the pics by the way!