Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Five Years and Counting...


On December 16th George and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary by spending the first night away from Ainsley since she was born. Our dear friends the Kupers were generous enough to watch Ainsley while we got pampered with massages, long walks, uninterrupted conversations, naps, and good food. We have been blessed in a countless number of ways these past 5 years and sometimes I literally cannot believe that this is our life... it just feels too good to be true. Still, it is a blessing to be able to step back from it all and reflect... and sleep. :)

We stayed at Hyatt Lost Pines which is a great resort about 30 minutes away. It is geared towards families and I definitely see us returning in the future. Here's the view from our window.


We were so diligent about taking weekly belly shots with Ainsley but this time around, I feel like it always slips my mind. Sorry lil guy. But here I am at ~25 weeks before our nice dinner out.


Even though we were only gone for a little over 24 hours, we were both still anxious to get home to see our little girl. She of course had a blast playing with my good friend Rachael and her new lil buddy Trip. Thank you so much friends for taking care of our precious girl so that we could have some much needed alone time. We owe you!!! :)

3 comments:

ellie621 said...

happy, happy anniversary!! glad you got such a nice night away!

Leslie said...

Glad you guys had a great anniversary! And FINALLY, a baby bump picture! :) We can't wait to see all of you in person -- hopefully soon. We love and miss you!

Louanne said...

That is fun! Happy Anniversary!