
Here is Ainsley on her first day of school!! This spring we enrolled her in a mother's day out program at a local church for a few hours two mornings a week. I was a nervous wreck dropping her off the first day, wondering how she would handle it since we have only had people watch her at our house and haven't left her anywhere besides church nursery... but she was a champ! She fussed only for a second when I said goodbye and recovered as soon as the teachers showed her the book corner. I shed more tears than she did! Literally! I stayed for 15 minutes or so and watched her playing with the other kids before I left to call George and cry in my car. :( Our little girl is just getting so big and it makes me so sad and happy that I just don't know what to do with myself.
She's been going to school for 2 weeks now and says "yay!" when we're getting ready in the morning and I tell her that it's a school day. She continues to get good reports from her teachers and "introduces" me to all her new friends when I come to pick her up. Here are some of her school creations that she is SO proud of. :)
1 comment:
She's getting so big! I'm glad she didn't cry when you left, though. Trust me, that's all kinds of terrible! And I cried every single time I sent the boys to school for the first time. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with pregnancy hormones and everything to do with being a mom. :)
Post a Comment