This past Friday, it was Ainsley's class' turn to perform at her school's monthly sing song. They were all little penguins and were adorable!! She had a lot of fun practicing for this show and was so excited to perform! I got to make the classes little penguin feet which turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. :)
Here is the whole class at an attempted group picture. 13 pretty cute four and five year old penguins!!
And here is Ainsley and Taylor, one of her really good friends that has been in her class for two years. Several of her friends aren't returning next year because they are moving on to kindergarten in other schools. I don't think Ainsley will have any trouble making new friends but I'm sad for her that she won't see some of her first friends anymore.
Here is the class actually doing their performance. I didn't take as many pictures during the show because we got it all on video. I have to admit that although they didn't do anything too impressive, I was absolutely beaming the whole time. It was ridiculous how proud of her I felt.
Below she is waiting for the microphone to say her line which was "Penguins huddled together in larger groups called colonies." She had everyone's lines memorized and had been reciting them to me for the past month! The whole class said their lines really well.
Dancing...
Love this cute penguin!!
Afterwards George and I took the big kids out to a special lunch to celebrate. Ainsley chose the place (EZs - hamburgers and fries). Her teacher was kind enough to give the class these cute stuffed penguins and Ainsley made sure to grab one for Bailey too. It was such a fun morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment