Flashback to 1982... I wore this little cowgirl number in family pictures when I was 6 to 8 weeks old. See my rolly polly body below...
I think sweet Caroline is definitely my child! It is shocking to me how similar we look in these pictures, especially in the cheeks and double chins! Caroline has a chunky face and some thigh rolls but other than that her body is fairly lean but Mom says I was just one squishy cream puff all over.
And here is Ainsley below at about the same age as Caroline (October 2009). She had lots of wiggle room in this outfit. Her legs were nothing but string beans too!
Love you Caroline - such a big difference in the two!
Awww, the cuteness of ruffle bottoms!
2 comments:
Your cheeks! I have no words. ;)
I always think your girls look so alike, but really in their baby pics they don't. I guess baby Caroline looks like big girl Ainsley.
She is all you EXCEPT for the eyes ... those are all George!
Post a Comment