Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ainsley says...



Ainsley daily cracks us up with the things that come out of her mouth.  I don't remember to write them all down but here are a few that I have been collecting for the past month or so.  I just love her and her growing personality!

One day while her and Bailey were playing she comes running over to me and asks, "Can I pretend to be 18?"

After going to the bathroom, I hear her say, "Wow, that's a big holey moly poop!"

When playing dolls, she whispers to me, "Ok, this is what's going to happen. These girls are going to go scare your dolly. But shhhh, don't tell your dolly."

During some of the more intense scenes of the little mermaid movie where Bailey gets a little apprehensive and scared, she holds his hand and encouragingly says, "Be brave Bailey. God is in your heart. Be brave. You can do it.  God is in your heart."

During a book about the jobs that people do, the book asked 'what does your daddy do?'  Ainsley responded, "My daddy goes to work and takes me out to special lunches."  Then the book asked 'what does your mommy do?'  Ainsley answered with a completely straight face, "My mommy goes to pilates and lays down."  Ha!  Gee thanks for all the credit Ainsley!

On a particularly cold morning she says, "I can't put my coat on because I'm smothering cold!"

Out of nowhere one day everything in her world became cool. "That show is so cool."  "This picture is cool."  When did she become a teenager!  And the funny thing is now Bailey has started saying that everything is cool too. 

One night after putting her to bed, she comes back out and into our room referencing an event that happened earlier that day saying, "Momma, that is a genius that you put those dolls up high on the shelf because now Bailey won't be able to reach them.  That is just a genius!"  Ha!  Funny use of the word and that she had been thinking about it all this time. 

No comments: