Ainsley showing Bailey all the lovelies she picked out...
Prepping the soil, ie. making mud! As much as my kids love finding the small amounts of dirt in our yard and getting messy, they were a little apprehensive about this mud making process. And neither of them liked having the mud on their hands, especially Bailey. Silly kids!
Then they paired up each flower plant with a pot. They were funny about this process, setting the flowers down at one pot and then picking them up and moving them to another pot.
Then once they got the arrangements perfect, Grandma helped them plant. It was a little hectic from time to time because Bailey didn't really understand that once you planted the flowers you didn't pick them again... but was really sweet to watch.
I love you Mom! Thanks for being such a great mom and grandma!! I cherish these memories and I know my kiddos will too. Love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment