Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Random Semi-Recent Pics


These few are from when my dad visited this summer.  It was such a treat to have extra time with him and Ainsley was glued to his side from the moment he walked in the door to the moment he left!  Some how I managed not to get one picture of him and Bailey... but what can you do.

Ainsley being his kitchen helper... just like I used to do when I was little

My dad got us this gumball machine as we wedding gift (because I when I was little I would say that when I grew up and had my own house, the first thing I'm going to get is a gumball machine.) so it is only fitting that Ainsley show him how to use it.  Both Ainsley and Bailey are love watching gumballs roll down the ramp!!

Tiny Tails Petting Zoo...






Grandma Smoothie love...

No comments: