
I recently got out Ainsley's old jumperoo after noticing how much Bailey likes to stand up on our laps and jump. I thought that it would probably be at least a few weeks before he would really be big enough for it but once I was done putting it together I plopped him in anyway just for fun. And I was shocked to see him almost immediately start jumping like crazy! The lil guy is barely big enough to see over the edge and can hardly reach the toys but jumping in this jumperoo is his new all time favorite activity. He LOVES it and just laughs and giggles and squeals every time we put him in it. Ainsley liked jumping in it but nothing like this - Bailey just can't get enough! Again, makes me a little nervous to see that he is a wild boy already! ;)

1 comment:
Go Bailey go!
Post a Comment