Last week we had Ainsley's 2-year well check (postponed because our pediatrician was having a baby of her own!) and here are her stats:
Height: 36.5 inches (higher than 95th percentile - she was literally off the chart!)
Weight: 26 pounds (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.25 centimeters (25th percentile)
Her height was the most of interest since George and I were curious to know the pediatrician's estimate on how tall she would be. She said that based on her height right now she'll likely be 5'10" or 5'11" but that based on mine and George's height she'll be somewhere between 5'7" to 5'8". Who knows how accurate these things are, but still kind of fun. :)
We also visited the dentist this past week and he gave her teeth a glowing report! Her bottom left 2-year molar is half-way in and her bottom right molar is about to break through the surface. The dentist did warn us that we need to get rid of Ainsley's paci even though she only uses it at night and at naps. I've known that this was coming soon but wasn't quite ready to hear it from a dr. :( But I'm going to give myself some grace with this one since we are losing enough sleep with Bailey, I'm not about to pull Ainsley's plug yet. I told the dentist I'd reevaluate the paci in 3ish months. :)
Sidenote - she brought her baby to each dr appt and insisted that the ped. check her baby's heart and that the dentist check her baby's teeth. And she keeps asking to go back to the dentist - he made quite the impression.
No comments:
Post a Comment