A few weeks before Ainsley was born, George and I took a nice relaxing trip to Napa to celebrate our time as two. In the same spirit, a few weeks ago we took a long weekend and stayed on Lake Travis to celebrate our family of three. It was wonderful.

George found a great house on through HomeAway that overlooked the lake and had a private heated pool. I was desperate to get in the water... but not sure anyone needed to see this 9 month pregnant momma in a swimsuit! :) So this was perfect! Ainsley definitely takes after her mommy and is such a lil water bug!!
George and Ainsley sharing blueberries and coffee talks in the morning on the swing outside. Moments like these melt my heart.
Thanks for spoiling your girls George/Daddy!! We love you!!
3 comments:
That looks like such a fun place and perfect for a family vacation! (Tell George to pass the information along to J ;)
This place looks incredible. Johanna---your family is so precious. The pics of George & Ainsley on the swing---oh my gosh! So sweet, I loved it! Makes me want to go there with our boys. Lake Travis is definitely special to us---it's where Tim and I met and fell in love. Okay, I'm talking to much on your blog. Loves ya :)
this is so sweet
Post a Comment