This past year both of the kids have been consistently in gymnastics and in May when the season ended they have a showcase where they perform their skills. Here are pictures from Ainsley's...
Gymnastics this year has been really good for Ainsley because after begging me forever to put her in it, we finally got her in a class that worked with everyone's schedules. And because she had been asking for it for so long, she really appreciated getting to be there. Also, I love her to pieces but she isn't the strongest or at times the most coordinated girl, so I felt like this season in particular it was really good for her confidence and motor planning. And she just had a blast!!
Here are the pictures from the awards ceremony. She was so excited to get a trophy!
Her class with their coaches.
I love my sweet Ainsley and her big proud smile!
Bailey's gymnastic program was combined with a preschool program where he has been for 2 years now. This was his last year since he will be at Casner five mornings a week next year. I'll admit that I got a bit emotional at his performance because this program and its teachers have been so good for Bailey and his confidence level and his speech and everything. The teachers are so loving and kind and always tell me what a lover and snuggler Bailey is and the gymnastics part has been so good for him and all his wild crazy boy energy!
But sometimes even a wild crazy boy needs a mid-showcase nap break. Ha!
Here he is waiting for his trophy...
Getting his trophy... !
A group shot of his class...
I love this happy, proud boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment