"Calling All Superheroes
Get here in a flash for
Bailey's 3rd Birthday Party Bash!"
Naturally with Bailey obsessed with superheroes, we had a 'man-man' superhero party for him and his third birthday. We had it at Champions gymnastic where Bailey goes to school. It was great and such a fun place for all the kids to run around and play. When we got there and started setting up, I told Bailey that all this was for his birthday and that all his and Ainsley's friends were going to come and celebrate with him and he got so happy. He cocked his head to one side and said "All for me. Awe, thank you." Sweet boy! Love him to pieces!
Here's how the party room looked... I made each kiddo a super hero cape and mask. There were stickers on the table so that they could decorate their masks if they wanted to. Everyone was so excited about the capes that I wasn't able to get a picture before some of them were taken, but this gives you the idea.
The food... the party was in the evening so we served pizza for dinner which was delivered after these pictures were taken but here are the other treats... kryptonite krispie treats, fearless fruit, superhero logo cupcakes, and flying lollypops. So fun!
The party... the kids basically got to run around and have fun in the open gym. It was great! There were lots of both Ainsley and Bailey's friends there but it was sweet because they stuck together most of the time. It kind of warmed my heart to see them choose each other even when there were so many other friends there. And I know Ainsley's attention helped make it special for Bailey.
The foam pit is always a huge hit! Bailey loves this!
All the friends who came - so blessed to know so many loving families with sweet children!
Below is the airtrack... all the kids lay on this and then it blows up big and they can run and jump down the middle. Another big hit!
After an hour and a half of playing, everyone was ready to eat!
Singing Happy Birthday to Bailey. I'm not sure what all these faces are about, but he wasn't at all interested in trying to blow out his candles.
I think this picture is hilarious because we are all blowing out his candles except for him. ;)
The best family picture we could manage with all the craziness.
I love my sweet boy!! Happy 3rd Birthday Bailey!

No comments:
Post a Comment