Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Big Brother


Bailey has been such a sweet big brother.  While he doesn't try to be as hands on as Ainsley, I can tell that he loves Caroline in his own sweet way.  As I mentioned before, he has a big brother book that he has taken to heart and he acts out everything that the big brother book says with his new little sister.  He reads to her, brings her toys even sharing his precious new christmas batman with her, he sings her songs and is for the most part very gentle.  It melts my heart.  Here he is "reading" one of his other favorite books to her while she is in her swing.  He initiated this task and took it so seriously and stayed by her reading for quite a while.






And Caroline was so good to just listen so contently!


And here are some better pictures of him feeding his baby with me.  Here he is saying "No, no milk me boobies" and insisted on giving his baby a sippy cup of milk while I nursed Caroline.




I know from experience that relationships with brothers are precious and unique and I'm excited to watch the friendship between these two develop and grow.  Love you Bailey!

No comments: