
Today we took Ainsley to see Hansel and Gretle, her first ballet - or ballerina show as she called it! Notice the tickets in her hand in the picture above. She has been over the moon with excitement for the past week or so and was so thrilled to get to see the ballerinas dance this afternoon. Here she is before the show with a two of her sweet friends - Charlotte and Emma O.

I have to admit that I was a little nervous to see how she was going to do with sitting still for a little over an hour but she was absolutely memorized with the dancers even though there weren't that many fancy costumes or props. She spent the first half of the show sitting in her own seat holding my hand and the second half in George's lap. She was so delighted and whined in the car when we were leaving. I guess I see more of these in our future.

Here are the girls after the show - Emma O, Claire, Charlotte, and Ainsley.

Out takes... We took the first picture before the ballet so we could remember Ainsley's special mommy/daddy date and poor Bailey just couldn't figure out what was going on and why he wasn't a part of it all. He just kept wandering into the picture. Ha! Sweet boy!


And guilty! In the anticipation of the show we had more tutus laying around than normal and I couldn't resist putting one on Bailey. At first he thought it was pretty fun and then he ignored it all together. He walked around for about 10 minutes before George made me take it off. Sorry lil buddy - it comes with the territory of being a little brother. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment