Friday, February 3, 2012

Shaving


Ainsley has been sick this week with the stomach bug that Bailey had last week (isn't sharing fun!) and it has given her the worst case of diaper rash I have ever seen. So we have been getting creative with activities that she can do diaper free in an attempt to air things out a bit. We have learned that she has absolutely no potty-awareness (no potty training for us anytime soon!) and so with her missing school from the bug, it has been a LONG, messy week. Ugh.


But one fun thing was Ainsley "shaving" like Daddy. She came up with this by herself - I was trying to get her to paint with the shaving cream - and it was super cute!

"I shavin' just like Daddy." She was SO serious about it all.

"I making myself so pretty!"

"This is awesome!" Ha! I didn't even know that she knew this word. :)

Oops... tried to shave inside her mouth. "Oh. That not taste very good. I not like it." Ha!


Sweet girl. She's been feeling better but let me repeat - it has been a lllloooooonnnnngggg week with George getting the bug too. I'm hoping that I stay in the clear. :)

No comments: