41 weeks and still waiting on this little guy to make his appearance. We had a dr appointment yesterday and the routine tests (non-stress test and amniotic fluid scan) both show that he is doing just fine so although we are eager to meet Bailey and I'm ready to lose this waddle, we are going to continue to wait on him. Ainsley was born 11 days late... so if that is any indicator, hopefully we have a baby before this weekend. I got the fortune above in my fortune cookie on Sunday which (sadly) got me excited about the potential of Sunday evening activity. But now it's Tuesday, so there you go. :)
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Waiting...
41 weeks and still waiting on this little guy to make his appearance. We had a dr appointment yesterday and the routine tests (non-stress test and amniotic fluid scan) both show that he is doing just fine so although we are eager to meet Bailey and I'm ready to lose this waddle, we are going to continue to wait on him. Ainsley was born 11 days late... so if that is any indicator, hopefully we have a baby before this weekend. I got the fortune above in my fortune cookie on Sunday which (sadly) got me excited about the potential of Sunday evening activity. But now it's Tuesday, so there you go. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww! That fortune is too funny! Can't wait to meet the little guy over the Internet soon. Hang in there!
I hope he comes soon. :)
That fortune is hilarious in your current situation! Sorry it wasn't more accurate.....
Can't wait to see him!
That is the best fortune!!! So excited for you guys! We're thinking of you! xoxo
Post a Comment