Saturday, April 16, 2011

Induction

On Monday I will hit the 42 week mark at which point fetal risks tend to increase so we are being induced tomorrow, Sunday April 17th. All the routine tests show that Bailey is doing great and although I'd prefer to go into labor naturally, we are eager to meet our little guy and I am excited to not be pregnant anymore. :) We thank you for all your calls, emails, and texts and would love your continued thoughts and prayers that labor would go smoothly tomorrow and that Bailey would be born healthy. And then God-willing our next post will be announcing the newest addition to our family. Lots of love!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

You made it so cozy for him, that he just doesn't want to come out. Praying for you and Bailey and the rest of the family. Can't wait to meet him!

Michelle said...

So glad that his birthday has finally arrived! We'll be anxiously waiting to hear from you!

Louanne said...

can't wait to see him