We've been home for several days now, but here are our first family shots from the hospital. Ainsley was such a sweet, gentle, curious big sister when she first met Bailey. There were several times both my mom and I had to wipe away tears. She was just so sweet and had a better reaction to him than I could have ever anticipated. She asked to touch him and wanted to hug and kiss him and even "helped" the nurse check his vitals.
Then just a little over 24 hours after Bailey was born we were able to leave the hospital!! With Ainsley having been in the hospital for so long after she was born, we were eager and excited to check out as soon as Bailey got a clean bill of health. And we did. :) Praise the Lord!
5 comments:
ohhhh soo sweet!! sooo happy to hear Ainsley was such a sweetheart when she met Bailey (not that I expected anything else). Cannot wait to see yall!
Praise the Lord! So excited that everything is going so well. He is adorable...what a beautiful family you have!
YAY! What a totally gorgeous family and so great that Ainsley's already a loving big sis! xo
Congratulations and Welcome, Little Bailey!!
SO glad that Bailey was able to come home soon and that Ainsley was a happy big sister. Seriously cannot wait to see you (although I won't be meeting Bailey for a long time-sad)
Love you!
Post a Comment