Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Uncle James


This weekend we went to Dallas for a wedding shower for Jared, one of George's best friends from high school. Our first party with Ainsley tagging along didn't go as smoothly as we would have liked.... but it was still nice to see everyone however brief.

During our weekend, Ainsley also got to meet Uncle James for the first time. It was sweet to see her so enamored with all his goofy faces and to watch my younger brother be so natural with her.


And just for laughs... this is how much stuff we brought for the a 2 night stay. I thought I was a heavier packer before, but this is a whole new ballgame!


2 comments:

Louanne said...

It is a joke how much can be packed for such a small person, but don't worry. I think everyone does it. Just wait until they are potty trained and the whole world is different. Our beach vacation rocked!

Louanne said...

Oh and I am so glad she got to see Uncle James. Sweet photos there.