While we were in Canadian we celebrated my 27th birthday and oh, I got so spoiled!! I started the day fresh and alert after Ainsley slept 8 straight hours!! Then George surprised me with breakfast, flowers and a massage scheduled for later that day. But the best part was that he planned a romantic dinner of all my favorite foods to be made by a personal chef. This would have been incredible under any circumstances but it was an especially sweet gift considering that since the arrival of Ainsley we haven't been able to go out to eat and rarely have had the chance to sit down to dinner at the same time. So being catered to for a night was absolutely fantastic!! Casey, the chef, came over and prepared, served, and cleaned up everything. I felt like I was living someone else's life! And Ainsley was so sweet and only interrupted us between the first 2 courses when she was ready for her dinner. Other than that she slept like an angel while George and I enjoyed each other and an amazing dinner.
Here's our little one right before we put her down for bed.
Here's George and I being spoiled. By the way, George wanted me to point out that the stain on his shirt in the first picture and the one below are from Ainsley Lou spitting up on him earlier that night. It only showed up because of the flash on the camera.... he looked very dapper in real life! :)
2 comments:
How cute of George! Happy Birthday Johanna!!! What a great year for you guys!
That is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment