Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lil Buddies

Flashback to earlier this year when two of my best friends and college roommates and I were all pregnant together.... now we each have these beautiful, fun little people. Ainsley and I have been lucky enough to meet both of these two little guys.

Before we left California we got to see and hang out with Kelli and her little boy, Riley, who is exactly a month older than Ainsley. It was crazy to me to see how much difference a month can make! We are so sad to no longer be living close to Kelli and her adorable family.






But moving back to Texas means that we get to be closer to Rachael and her little guy, Trip, who is now almost six months old. They came over this past weekend and it was exciting to see how much he has changed since we last saw him.





It is a wonderful blessing to have such good friends with children so close to the same age as Ainsley, not only because they are incredible sources of information and advice, but because I can't wait to watch them all grow up together. I love you girls and your little guys!