
Once we found out that I was pregnant, George and I knew that the bathroom tango we inevitably share daily would transition into a tight squeeze and then end entirely.... and as of recently, it has. For those of you who don't follow, allow me to explain... our apartment has one bathroom which is very narrow. Often times as both George and I are rushing to get ready we find ourselves doing a bit of a dance, maneuvering in front and behind each other in order reach the sink, our toothbrush, the closet, a tissue, etc. Although slightly annoying, this "dance" was manageable in my pre-pregnancy state. And as I got more pregnant, this "dance" was still possible (although significantly more annoying) as long as George sucked in and leaned forward while I shimmied behind him on my tip toes... until recently. Now with 18lbs of baby around my middle it has gotten impossible for both of us to fit successfully. Attempts at making it happen result in raised voices, squished body parts, and grumbles. So, we have said goodbye to bathroom tango until after the arrival of lil Baby P when I'm sure the dance begin again in full swing!
2 comments:
Oh dear. That is craziness, but it does remind me of our first apartment.
How convenient -- and right when you have a baby sitting on your bladder, so you have to use that bathroom about five million times a day.:)
Post a Comment