Girl!! George and I found out this afternoon that we are going to have a sweet little girl!! So much for all those little boy dreams that I've been having. Although I secretly (and sometimes not so secretly) wanted a girl, I had a gut feeling that we were going to have a little boy. I was so sure that our little one was a boy that it took a few hours for the idea of a little girl to sink in. But now that it has... bring on the pink!! We both couldn't be more thrilled!
More importantly than the gender, the ultrasound showed that her structure and organs looked normal and perfect. We feel so blessed! Our little girl even had her legs crossed for the pictures as you can see below.
6 comments:
Hip hip hooray! I loved knowing ahead of time that we were having a boy. It's super fun to plan. Congrats on the little lady and more importantly that she is healthy and... modest! :-)
congrats to you guys. she will be so precious and treasured!!
Love the crossed legs - hilarious! such a proper little lady already :)
Congrats to you both!! Yeah for good health..praise God!
love, ellie
That's so awesome. Congratulations.
Yeah for girls! I couldn't believe it either when we found out. What fun! Let's see another baby bump pic!
-Kat
Sorry I'm so late to comment - I've been out buying pink baby girl clothes. Woo hoo! Congrats, again you two!
Post a Comment