
As requested, here is my most recent belly picture. I am currently 19 weeks along - almost half way there! According to our weekly updates our baby is approximately the size of a large heirloom tomato or about 6 inches long weighing about 8.5 ounces. Besides some lower back pain towards the end of the day I have been feeling great. I'm just eagerly waiting to feel our little one move, which I'm told should be any day now!! We are also excited to know whose team our little one is on and should find out the gender in the next week and a half. Of course we'll spread the news promptly (Leslie). :) Love you all - thanks for all your prayers and excitement during this special time.
9 comments:
What a cute little bump!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I am 50/50 on what I think the gender is.
-Kat
You're finally getting a bump -- how exciting!
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. And although it goes without saying -- just in case -- we need a call straight from the doctor's office once you find out whether I'm getting a little niece or a little nephew! :)
You look so adorable. I screamed "Aww" so loud Ray came in here and checked on me. Congrats again you two. I am so excited for both of you. By the way, call or text me after you talk to Leslie.
Nice work on the belly - I am 100% on what I think the gender is, but I'm not telling.
Tim
You are ADORABLE!!!! OMG!!! I love it!!!
From here on out, you will be amazed how quickly your belly and baby will grow! I am so excited for you!
Johanna, you're adorable! Thanks so much for the picture. Can't wait to see and hear more.
YIPPIE! I love the new photo.
Okay, you are a ridiculously CUTE pregnant person! Sooo excited to find out boy or girl!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment