
It is with the greatest excitement and joy that George and I announce that we are pregnant!! Right now we are almost 15 weeks along and our little fire-cracker is due on July 4th.
So far throughout this process, we have been completely awestruck by our Creator and see His hand in every detail. I have been blessed with a fairly easy first 3 months, with no morning sickness or other symptoms, aside from just being more tired and growing a slight belly. With so few symptoms sometimes I questioned whether this was all really happening which made our most recent sonogram all that more incredible. There is nothing more special than seeing our little baby move around and to hear his/her heartbeat and to know that he/she is ours. It is just so amazing and we feel so blessed!!
Below is the sonogram picture taken at ~12 weeks. Our baby is laying on his/her back, showing us his/her profile. You can see the baby's head on the left, belly in the middle, and little legs sticking up on the right.

Here's another one, again at ~12 weeks, with our little one sucking his/her thumb. It is still a profile shot, this time a little closer in. You can still see the baby's head to the left with the hand labeled. On the actual sonogram print out you can count all 5 sweet little fingers.

6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! HOORAY!!!! What news! I LOVE that the baby bug has bitten you guys! And a 4th of July baby! Nothing could be better! We are so incredibly excited for you! This is the most amazing thing in the world! Congrats! And lots of love!!!
I'll emerge from lurkdom to say CONGRATS! That is so exciting! You two are about to embark on an amazing journey...being a parent is a phenomenal experience!
Well, I think you know how excited I am, judging from my reaction at Christmas.:) Once again, though, CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait for our little Peyton baby to arrive (FINALLY!)
Love, AUNT Leslie
Hip hip hooray! Baby Peyton will be around 1 yr younger than Daniel, who was born on July 12. You will soon find that being a parent is simply the best. Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and George. Yay!!
YIPPIE!!! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to love being a mommy.
Post a Comment